Saturday, November 3, 2012

Yikes!!!

Friday, January 13, 2012 It's 11:28 am and I'm already eating lunch! I'm stahvin' today for some reason! For breakfast I had a Boost-Glucose control. I'm not diabetic, but it's what I can have, with reduced calories and I had a Weight Watchers Praline Nut Cluster. Can you say YUMMMM? Mid-morning I had some fruit in unsweetened juice. Yesterday I went to bed with 0 points available for the first time! With that said, I just had a Smart Ones Cranberry Turkey Medallions meal and I've got 26 points left. I'm thinking what I might have to start doing is having a "traditional" lunch. I have to watch my sodium intake too, with the Smart Ones. It helps my bp stay at a regular, but I don't want it to go overboard! Dialysis again tonight, so I think I'll save some points for some Snackwell's sandwich cookies (yumm again). Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment