Saturday, November 3, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Ok, so I didn't post yesterday...I did the damn thing though! My morning started with a mug of hot cocoa and half a slice of Starbuck's pumpkin bread (thanks to my co-worker). My Mom then invited me to lunch. I chose Bob Evans and I went over that menu with a fine tooth comb, considering the points I'd used and the points that would remain. I ended up with a grilled chicken meal from their Fit From the Farm menu. A grilled chicken breast (it was seasoned lightly, not full of sodium), a baked potato (with salt and one butter cup thingy) and broccoli (with another butter cup thingy), no bread at all and water with my meal. It was 11 points, but it was worth every one! GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST A marinated boneless chicken breast served with fresh steamed broccoli and a baked Russet potato with a serving of margarine. 446 / 8g / 2g / 641mg For dinner I had a Healthy Choice Baked Taste Baked Lasagna with Meat Sauce. It was 7 points and it probably would have tasted much better with a little salt, but I refuse to add it. Dialysis isn't until Sunday.
There was a good amount of sauce and meat. The noodles were tender, really pretty good for a microwave dinner. I had some New York Texas Style toast with it which made it a 16 point meal. I sacrificed my daytime snacks however, so I was still pretty good on points. Later that night, I went to a party. I'm so proud of myself. My first trip through the snacks was green grapes, red grapes and a couple of strawberries. Then I had a wine cooler. Well I haven't had alcohol for quite awhile and I drank probably 95% of it before I started feeling it. (yes, I said ONE) I thought since I'd be driving later, I'd better get some real food in my stomach. I got 3 meatballs and 4 tortilla chips with about 1 tbsp of salsa. At the end of the night I'd used all my available points and only 3 of my extra weekly points! YAY ME!!! Today is my splurge day, so I've had breakfast and I skipped my lunch so I can have an early dinner. A personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut with beef, light sauce and light cheese. I'm going to eat half at dinner time and save the other half for a snack later. #winning #watchme

No comments:

Post a Comment