Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baby Steps

When I left dialysis last night, I was a bit disappointed that I hadn't lost an ounce. When I put my weight into the weight tracker, however, I realized that I'd reached that weight in between weigh days and had actually lost a pound and some ounces since last weigh in! It isn't much, but it's a pound in the right direction! My lunch was so good yesterday and filling! I have to cook more and stay away from so many frozen meals. I think the sodium is working against me and the phosphorus (preservatives) isn't good either. I have purchased some divided dish containers for my home cooked lunches. I'll find a time when my energy is up and I'll cook ahead. This is my 7 point meal from yesterday. Boneless, skinless chicken breast, Steamfresh broccoli/cauliflower mix and Steamfresh Chicken flavored rice with broccoli and carrots. YUM Having leftover rice and chicken today with a salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment