Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My First Gain

I'm not even making a big deal about it, it was bound to happen... I gained .3 lbs. My challenge to lose weight is twice as hard, but I can do all things through Christ and so I will.
Sunday I didn't have a great treatment and left a couple of hours early, so I was unable to get all the fluid gain from the weekend off and last night I was so uncomfortable, that I got off 1/2 hour early, so I still had some of that fluid on. As tragic as it is (personally) to gain while losing, it's almost a guarantee at some point for the kidney patient. Thanksgiving dinner will probably put more fluid on because of the sodium intake on that day. I'm going to do the best I can to enjoy the foods I want, with minimal weight and fluid gain. I long for the days that I could flush it out with drinking copious amounts of water. Thank the Lord for your ability to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment