Saturday, November 3, 2012

Annnnnd The Results Are In.....

Written by afrodeezha on 10/31/2012 4:07 AM -1.3 lbs YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! It's the first time in months that there has been a loss of weight (not just fluid). I had to kick start my weight loss again, so I've stocked up on yogurt and Lean Cuisine/Smart Ones and any other meal my picky self will eat. It's been over a year since I had a lapband fill and I've come to the realization that thanks to Medicare's rules (even though my work insurance is secondary) I can pretty much bank on doing this on my own. I need to change my lifestyle anyway, not depend on saline fills. Well it's 4 am and my alarm wails at 6:30. I had to report my good news! Several hours later and I want to try and remember to post what I've had for lunch. The worst thing in the world is to be hungry and trying to lose weight and get a meal that sucks! Today I'm eating a Michelina's Lean Gourmet-Chicken Alfredo Florentine. It's pretty good, but the pieces of chicken are very small.

No comments:

Post a Comment