Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Catching up

I always have good intentions, but then I get overwhelmed. I haven't been posting over here, but I have on my Weight Watchers blog, so I'm going to catch you up. Peeking In November 12, 2012 It isn't official, because it's not weigh-in day, but I made my first 5 lb. weight loss goal!! I did have a free weekend, and I thought I was staying on track with my points, but for two days in a row, I went to bed with over 10 points still available. Going to try and get back on track today. See, my problem isn't overeating. It's not eating enough and of the right things. I'm going to get better though! It's Official November 15, 2012 I weighed in on Tuesday and my total loss is 6.9 lbs! That doesn't seem like much, but since I've adopte this "lose 1 lb over 100 times", well, I've done it almost 7 times in a few weeks! I checked into my first challenge and I guess I got booted because when I went to check where I was, it was asking me to joing it. *shrug* I found another challenge that I think is going to work even better for me. One day at a time! Popping In November 19, 2012 I haven't done a great job of tracking as I eat, like I normally do, but I've found that even not doing so, I've become accustomed to what portions "look" like and have managed to stay within my points allowed, rarely venturing into my extra points. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment