Saturday, November 3, 2012

Getting Motivated Again

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 I re-joined WW less than a week ago and I can already tell the difference in the fit of my (still a little tight) jeans! This time I joined a challenge to try and stay motivated. It's a challenge to lose 30 lbs by January 31st. My mind set is to do 5 lbs at a time, so things don't seem so overwhelming. My main goal right now is to get to a point where the waist of my pants isn't digging into my skin. It burns and leaves scars because I refuse to buy bigger jeans. True, sometimes I sit at my desk with my pants unzipped so I can breathe (just another fat girl trick), but I can't stay like this...I just can't. Dialysis is tonight, so weigh in tomorrow. I'm excited to see a loss, even if it's one lonely pound. The thing I like about dialysis is that they weigh you by kilos and your weight doesn't look SO bad... Now to get motivated to work out again...

No comments:

Post a Comment