Monday, July 7, 2008

My Weekend

First off, let me say that if you've never met any of your online friends in person, you most definitely should!  I've met quite a few of mine (even dated a couple) and have found for the most part that what you see is what you get.

I traveled to Maryland for the holiday weekend and the first day I met Robsr, who was gracious enough to pick me up from the airport *muah and wink* (thank you again) and eventually handed me off to Harmony (Poetessnyx) and Mr. P and I hung with them at home for a few hours.

The next day I had the great fortune of meeting Silky.  We went out to dinner (that's another blog in itself *HARD eye roll at Chili's service* and went back to the hotel and hung out with none other than The One, (remember him)  Bee-Randon... We hung out til the wee hours of the morning.  I have a picture of Silky, but I promised her I wouldn't put it up cuz she was Knocked da Fucc Out!

I went and hung with Harm and family on the 4th.  It was mostly family I hadn't seen since the reunion last year, but I was surprised when

Franchise113 aka E. and DaBomb aka V. showed up.

(Sorry E., that's as close as you get to your own blog, lol)

Saturday I hung, no, I slept on Harm's couch, lol.  Til it was time to go to Q's.

Once at Q's, I had the pleasure of meeting Q of course *ya'll always worried about Q's biscuits, ya'll know I love lips and man oh man, Q's lips............*

Anyway, I met Starrdustt, My Lil Punkin Gianna, her big brother (I forgot his name, but he beat "Jesus" in Wii Boxing! LOL), Uncle Kardio, walked right past Boosie cuz I didn't recognize her (that heffa is much prettier in person), I got to meet Pineapple (who got to meet 15 *drool*), Oh God, xtrathyckkebonii (sp), Cherry, my mind is getting fuzzy now cuz we got to playing I Never...and I guess I did a lot.  I have faces in my head though.

We were there so late and I had to be at the airport so early, there was no point in me attempting to go to sleep.  So I hung out a lil more before getting to the airport at the late hour of 4 am (what the hell was I thinking?).

Needless to say, I'm off work today in an attempt to recover from the weekend.

Overall, ya'll folks in Maryland sho nuff know how to make a girl feel special!   

 

**Side Note** Let me add that the pics we see don't do folks justice.  I have the sexiest/finest friends ever!!

And let me add that if I'd realized that Upper Marlboro isn't at the top part of the state, I'd have met Don too! (I'll be back for Labor Day!)

47 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawwwwrd I aint played "I Neva" in about 10 years... WHEW.
    I'm glad you had a good time and thank you for not posting that wack ass picture of me (I was looking all homeless and shit on Thursday !!)
    Which one of us is going to write the blog about dinner? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have the energy! LOL, you blog it and I'll co-sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DC always holds it down......much love and see yall in AUgust

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man...I can actually say some of my closest friends (other than those I grew up with) are from online. Although I must add that WOMEN bond better from online. Most men that I have hung with from online tend to be insecure and are often backstabbers....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a blast. I met a few folks from my msn groups but barely hang out in those spots anymore.

    These eyes are creeping my out girl! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing I can say is that you should've told me you were going to be in Marland because I WAS IN BALTIMORE SINCE FRIDAY NIGHT AND STAYED TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!

    Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're in Baltimore and didn't let me know? :-((

    ReplyDelete
  9. *hug hug hug* you spoiled ya neice real good. it was nice to see ya...im glad I could make it out for a few...but sorry I missed "i never"...i know that was a trip. I guess yall never made it to playin Twister, huh? *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang, heffa... you had enough fun for all of us.. Aint no need in me coming now... lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, what exactly is in those cups (pic above). LOL Inquiring minds want to know???????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had a great time. Yeah, it's always nice to meet the people who will probably be the cause of alla us losing our damn jobs, lol. Thinking about trying to get back that way for Labor Day. Not sure, that is our bday. Might be somewhere tropical.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww aint you sweet...... U had me wondering if I didnt look like my pics anymore LMAO.... You are super cool and your pics dont do u justice either... like Silky said them EYES.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Da hail u say... u betta bring yo ass woman..........

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girllll beans, and drankin that woulda been a HELL of a twister game.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dont even get me started.... Staring at you real hard... hmph


    lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did'nt know you were from Bmore...

    :-(

    I've been announcing my dates for months now on Myspace...

    ReplyDelete
  18. *turning head in anger* I shalt not be aparts of this thingeth you all calleth a meeteth and greeteth.. I shallt noteth... Do you heareth me-eth

    ReplyDelete
  19. U is simple as all types of hell woman..... and yes u SHALL be a part of it.. I mean dont u wanna rub the belly in person......

    ReplyDelete
  20. im happy u had a great time...:)

    i stopped counting the ppl i met online, den offline..but i was never disappointed...;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I suppose so... but only if you name her Giselle Pink __________ Thats the only way...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm glad you had fun!!! Hopefully I will meet some folks Labor Day wknd. :-)

    Okay is Brandon as nuts in person? He simply leaves me dying laughing on the phone with his crazy self. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. sorry i missed ya...didn't even know what the going's on were. Hopefully you'll return soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What? What I do? Now, you know I will be back home at some point. I keep telling you, I can't neglect my mama and I already know I gotta make it a point to see you. I do love living. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. Them eyes almost got Deedles broke the fuck off in Q's Lair. She's lucky as fuck I'm a great host! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  26. I was great havin you here, mama.... I enjoyed hangin with you. we'll have to do it bigger during Labor Day weekend. the fam enjoyed seeing you again too! that was the first time I'd ever played I Never, and am lookin forward tot he next time... Q is a mess! lol and why you tell the whole world that Figi's brudda beat up "Jesus"? lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Deedles it was definitely a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to hanging out with you next time. Im glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  28. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I was gonna WATCH THEM play Twister! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  30. By that time it was frozen mojitos that Bartender Deedles whipped up. Prior to that it was strawberry daiquiris.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I rarely go to Myspace...any chance you're going back for Labor Day?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yes and he made me take down the pics, lol. And yes that Negro has 1isBack on his license plate!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Labor Day Baby! I'll tell STO to add you to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  34. for her very first time as bartender, she did a good job. had errybody sayin that her drinks werent as strong as mine... heffa! pfffft!

    ReplyDelete
  35. uh, he's not tellin you, Sis... that's to prepare you for the next time you're here and he's home... lol

    ReplyDelete
  36. *whisperin* Shhhhhhh, I know! *playing coy*

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yes iknew you would refer to me and only me !

    ReplyDelete
  38. glad you had fun dee. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang in august!

    ReplyDelete