Monday, July 14, 2008

Just Cuz SOME Folks don't wanna read 50...

Not metioning any names *Dante', bigdaddyt are two of my friends*...

I put together 20 really random questions. 

20 (more) Thangs About Me

1.      My best friend’s name is? Harmony

2.      The last person on my contacts I met in person? Boosie

3.      My cell phone is a LG Muziq?

4.      One event that changed my life was my son's father's death.

5.      My first online page was at Blackplanet?

6.      I have/have not ever posted on Nude Africa (anonymously or not) have anonymously on a dare

7.      My first online friend turned real life friend’s name is/was Christian aka Kobain

8.      One cd folks wouldn’t expect me to own Nickelback-All The Right Reasons

9.      Single, divorced, never married? Never married

10. How many folks from your contact list are you crushing on? At least 5 *damn*

11. I am/am not a registered voter. I most certainly am!

12. I sleep in...most of the time, nothing

13. Shampoo/conditioner I use Kenra Deep conditioning

14. My favorite teacher Joyce Beard

15. My first date’s name was? Dwayne Curry

16. My favorite fruit is? Fresh Pineapple

17. What I like most about my job? The solidarity I have

18. My best physical feature? my eyes

19. One blog I MUST visit daily ALoveSupreme

20. I’m way more innocent than folks think.  T/F T *dodging lightning bolts*

 

26 comments:

  1. For your information I read the whole thing, AND posted my own that you very much lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugging bigdaddyt4 since I called him out, but not before putting my glasses on*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I aint even gon' get STARTED on you and some of this stuff.... smh + LMHYAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deeeeeeeeeeeeedles innocent...Hmmmmmmmmm I don't know....LOL

    Now you do have some beautiful eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where's the holy water???? LOL

    Just kidding....do whatever it is that makes you feel good. Just as long as you are SAFE.

    Lub ya...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, I see you started with that tall tale and Red ran right with it. Innocent my ass, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM INNOCENT, UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

  8. 20 (more) Thangs About Me

    1. My best friend’s name is? Erika,Shawnna,Rob,Richie

    2. The last person on my contacts I met in person? Rob

    3. My cell phone is a Samsung U740

    4. One event that changed my life was: my nieces being born

    5. My first online page was at: Blackplanet

    6. I have/have not ever posted on Nude Africa HAVE-NOT WILL NOT

    7. My first online friend turned real life friend’s name: Rob

    8. One cd folks wouldn’t expect me to own: Dixie Chicks

    9. Single, divorced, never married? Single/never married... YET

    10. How many folks from your contact list are you crushing on? 1 or 2

    11. I am/am not a registered voter. I most certainly am!

    12. I sleep in...most of the time...nothing

    13. Shampoo/conditioner : Pert Plus or Dove 2 in 1

    14. My favorite teacher Mrs Munoz-High School Prof Welch- College

    15. My first date’s name was? Deryck Alston- also 1st kiss

    16. My favorite fruit is? Nectarines, cherries

    17. What I like most about my job? The benefits and I am friends with my boss, and her babysitter so i cant get fired too easy... the kids would hate her LOL

    18. My best physical feature? eyes, smile

    19. One blog I MUST visit daily: SP, my own

    20. I’m way more innocent than folks think. False, i think people think i am way more innocent/naive than i am... I am cute- NOT STUPID! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. All you nekkid sleepers... WHAT IF THERE IS A FIRE ?!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um... yea i kinda worry about that too sometimes but i still end up nekkid to bed sorry! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. no... its just fuckin HOT !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. u ain't spoke in days... now u wanna say something smart *smh* LOL

    I am more comfortable sleeping naked!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 10- hopes to be added amongst the ten, heck i wanna be number 1 !

    ReplyDelete
  14. My night shirt is in the bed with me. My shoes are to the side. Ya'll will NOT see me being helped down a ladder nekkid!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where will we be throwing the panties?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure there's something I can jump into quickly, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The clothes I took off are usually real close by.

    ReplyDelete