Monday, July 14, 2008

50 More Random Things about Deedles

Snatched from Pineapple***If you like this, fill it out and post!

1. Do you like blue cheese? No way

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No way!

3. Do you own a gun? No, but I own a FOID card.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? At Sonic, I only get cherry limeades.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Every single time

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love hot dogs at the ballpark the best. Ketchup, mustard, relish and diced onions

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Preacher’s Wife

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water with ice

9. Can you do push ups? *If someone’s under me for motivation!

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My gold hoop earrings

12. Favorite hobby? Reading and photography

14. Do you have A.D.D? often

15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Sometimes I’m so disorganized. (only with my personal stuff)

16. Middle name? M*****

7. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Man I’m sleepy! Do I want to get my nails done? I wonder how much fun I’m gonna have when I go back to MD.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Grapes, a wet/dry vac, toilet paper

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, root beer, kool-aid

20. Current worry? money

21. Current hate right now? The way black folks treat each other

22. Favorite place to be? In the arms of one I luv and who luvs me in return


23. How did you bring in the New Year? sleeping

24. Where would you like to go? On a Mediterranean cruise, Hawaii, Auckland, NZ and the Carribean

25. Name four people who will complete this? Who knows?

26. Do you own slippers? Yes but  I usually kick around in flip flops

27. What shirt are you wearing? Peach short-sleeved shirt

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, don’t like sliding across the bed!

29. Can you whistle? A little

30. Favorite color? It depends on the day....I favor fall colors though

31. Would you be a pirate? *What Pineapple said* Hell yeah! But I’d be a Robinhood kinda piratess, with a crew of rippling muscle men with thick thighs and long tongues ~giggle~

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually don’t.

33. Favorite girl's name? my mind is sooooo not in baby naming mode today

34. Favorite boy's name? ditto

35. What's in your pocket right now? A rubber band

36. Last thing that made you laugh? I just saw this chick walking across the street in a white, long sleeve sweater with fringes off the shoulders.  I KNOW that heffa was HOTTTTT!!!

37. What kind of sheets did you have on your bed as a child? Something with lots of colors and clean

38. Your worst injury you've ever had? I stepped on the bottom of a broken beer bottle and the glass went through the shoe and into my foot.  I still have nerve damage and often have to stick to sneakers.

39. Do you love where you live? Sometimes

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4

41. Who is your loudest friend? I AM the loud one! LOL

42. How many dogs do you have? None


43. Does someone have a crush on you? They say they do

45. What is your favorite book(s)? Anything by Eric Jerome Dickey, Kimberla Lawson Roby or Carl Weber

46. What is your favorite candy? Tangy Twist Mike n Ike’s (Since I can’t have chocolate anymore *sniff*.  It used to be Turtles/Pixies or Heath bars.

47. Favorite SportsTeam? No favorites really, I just like to rile folks up and go against their teams.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I Need You To Survive, as a reminder to folks that we need each other

49. What were you doing at 12 a.m? Falling asleep on Harmony

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?  I’m going to sleep on time tonight...SHEESH

16 comments:

  1. The Preacher's Wife...excellent choice. One of my faves, too.

    I am SO snagging this. :-)

    Love you Twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can do this one(these things always got so many dang questions though, where is the 10 question one lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *whispering* Wimp...lol. At least it wasn't 100!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You like the Preachers wife, too?! I got the SOUNDTRACK after I FIRST saw it when it hit theaters. The Movie was just a plus for me. You got good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soundtrack is in my rotation right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is cool. soon as I wake up (at work, no less), I'ma do this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FOID is Firearms Owner IDentification Card

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Do you like blue cheese? Um NOPE... the dressing or the video LOL

    2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Um NOPE... i am more of a crack kinda girl LMAO!!!

    3. Do you own a gun? um.. NOPE!

    4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I never been to sonic but i wanna GO!!!

    5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? doctor no, dentist YES

    6. What do you think of hot dogs? they are great as long as they r beef or chicken franks

    7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story

    8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk or grape juice

    9. Can you do push ups? NOPE

    11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My necklace and heart pendant my 4 yr old niece is tryinna beat me for already

    12. Favorite hobby? Writing and singing

    13- Where is # 13? Probably at the store with # 44...

    14. Do you have A.D.D? I have ADHD and it helps to be in 100 places at once mentally sometimes. Helps me multitask well

    15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My lack of organization

    16. Middle name? Nunya!

    17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Its 240 am why am i blogging, I am so glad i got that poem written on paper and outta my head, I wish i didnt work tomorrow

    18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Mucinex for my dad, Gatorade G2 for me, KFC for dinner LOL

    19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, turkey Hill orange tea, Gatorade G2 grape

    20. Current worry? my mom's health is worrying me to the funny farm

    21. Current hate right now? being single and broke

    22. Favorite place to be? with my nieces


    23. How did you bring in the New Year? working

    24. Where would you like to go? Jamaica, Barcelona Spain, Hawaii, (and Heaven when i die)

    25. Name four people who will complete this? I dunno, all our mutual friends did it already.... maybe Jakuper,ChocBear, Mocha Chyna, and Pammye if she didnt get it yet

    26. Do you own slippers? isotoners... comfy

    27. What shirt are you wearing? i wore a pink polo today, it has since come off

    28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I would love to fuck on a set of satin sheets but i am scared if i sleep on em i will slide off LOL

    29. Can you whistle? yep

    30. Favorite color? pink

    31. Would you be a pirate? nah

    32. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever song is stuck in my head

    33. Favorite girl's name? Leina (pronounced Layna) or Reina= queen in spanish

    34. Favorite boy's name? David, (brothers middle) Cassidy, (grandfathers middle) Paul, Douglas (dad's first and middle)

    35. What's in your pocket right now? $7.39, a receipt for bottle of water and G2, 1/2 pk rolaids

    36. Last thing that made you laugh? a video on youtube

    37. What kind of sheets did you have on your bed as a child? Raggedy Ann and Andy

    38. Your worst injury you've ever had? I fell and busted my right cheek when i was 3, and needed stitches, fell and busted my knee a few yrs back and it still aint right

    39. Do you love where you live? I do, its close to most of my family, and my job... i like that

    40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4 all connected to directtv...

    41. Who is your loudest friend? Diva

    42. How many dogs do you have? 1 thats enough


    43. Does someone have a crush on you? maybe, but no one has told me as of yet

    44- Where is #44- At the store with # 13

    45. What is your favorite book(s)? The Bible, the Freedom Writer's Diary, The Women of Brewster Place, The Giver

    46. What is your favorite candy? Three Musketeers Mint!!! Hershey Take 5

    47. Favorite SportsTeam? Baltimore Ravens... only cuz i live in Bmore LOL

    48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Aaliyah's version of Ave Maria, or His Eye is on the Sparrow (Lauryn Hill and Tanya Blount version) OR Let it Be (brooke white version from idol)

    49. What were you doing at 12 a.m? writing a poem, or IM'ing

    50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Thank You God for allowing me to see another day of life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can you not like the video, it's so early 90's lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least she knows what the video is *walking around clueless*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go to my blog and look at the responses LOL

    ReplyDelete