Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Invasion cont'd.

Lunch with the ladies was wonderful.  It was a new experience for me to have that many girlfriends that even like each other.  It was a good thing there weren't many people because we were LOUD!

After lunch we went back to the hotel and chilled awhile and I awaited my suitcase.  It finally got there about 2 hours prior to us needing to be at the dock. 

The Silkster dropped us off.  I was a little nervous because the Meet and Greet group was new to me and I really only knew Don and Olu and had really never had any long conversation with them, so I wasn't really sure what to expect.

Olu met us in the parking lot and began snapping pictures and as the lot got more and more crowded, I realized that it would be a great trip.  When Pineapple and Boosie walked up, I really knew it would be all good, even if no one else talked to me.  Needless to say WE HAD A BALL!!!  Trust me when I say that Don definitely knows how to throw a party!!

After we docked, I called B to come pick us up.  The crowd dissipated like you wouldn't believe...Pines and Boosie refused to leave us even though he was on his way.  After a while, we decided to pile into Pines' car and go on to the hotel and try to get ahold of Brandon on the way.  Trust me, and you can ask anyone who rode, Pines' car mumbled SHIT when we all got situated and took off.  LOL

Well, let's just say that Pines and Boosie aren't real familiar with the streets of DC, LOL.  Red kept throwing out directions from the back seat "Go That Way".  Anyway, we thought we were headed in the right direction when 1isback went flying past us.  Of course my phone was dead by this time, but I was smart enough to put B's number in Mo's phone just in case.  So we called him...and it went to voice mail.  I figured his music was on blast or he didn't recognize the number, so we tried again.  Voicemail.

Just when we'd given up hope (we were NOT gonna just catch up to him), he called back.  We told him to slow down and we'd follow him back to the hotel.

Swear when B opened Pines' door, I heard the car sigh a sigh of relief.  We were packed ya'll...wasn't even room for the purses.  They rode in the trunk, LMAO.

I slept so good, it wasn't even funny.  For the first time since I started dialysis, I didn't have to be up at 5:30 on a Saturday. It was wonderful...

(to be continued)

29 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying hearing all the stories and seeing the pictures. You all seemed like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Next time hopefully, we will be able to hang out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im telling you.. if you had of just went THAT WAY we would have gotten back quicker... lol

    And yes lawd... that po car needed some counseling after we got out... Hell, it was just a struggle to get out.. lol

    But it was fun.. and I thank God for sisters like that.. cuz that was a bitch seeing all those men leave without finding out if 3 out-of-towners had a ride or needed help... I can honestly say that was the only bad thing about the entire trip...

    But it all worked out..

    ReplyDelete
  4. deedles I dont care of the diebetes or the kidney if you like me stop it there is one thing honey my father had both he got alkamiers he died fom colon cancer therse white people are using us as guimea pigs spanish an blacks are being given this diease because they think we threaten them we dont need to be guinea pigs when when have better stomach an better nuscles lets dont show them weakness I for one dont want them to destroy you

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT DA HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    **LOOKING DOWN**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait... is that Silky's friend from myspace ?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um...er...I hope I don't get alkamiers.

    Twin, glad you had a great time. I know you needed that. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, I will visit you in the hospital if you do.

    (I am rollllllllllllllllllllllling off of that comment. It damn near made my night. That is pathetic)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, its not like it hasn't happened. Look at Tuskegee. Sad, but true. However, if I can help it, ain't nothing destroyin' my Twin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. **LQQN DOWN** (That was just weird....)

    LOL @ the poor car. They just don't make them like they use to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. See I was right up the dock. If you knew how to call somebody we coulda hugged!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trust, if not for a 4:00 am road trip, I would have gladly taken yall up on your generous offer and gotten on the boat. Barely made it as it was, but as always... it was WONDERFUL seeing you!!!!!


    (((((big hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I REBUKE YOU (and uhm... that.. uhmm.. well u know)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ain't no party like a Black Planet/Yahoo/Multiply party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. damn backseat drivers. LOLOL

    *revokes backseat license*

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know its not nice to say bad things... but just what the freaking hell... lol

    my head was already hurting.. now im confused with a headache.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. You snatched the words right out my mouth... good lord.................

    ReplyDelete
  18. AAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it might be

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so glad we could be there to help you guys out. We would not have left yall stranded there at all even though we knew he was on his way. It just isnt safe for women and you cant trust that nothing would happen. We love you guys like sisters for real so we made sure we looked out for yall. Cause if they came to snatch one they was gonna get a hell of a fight from five sisters.........

    ReplyDelete
  20. Girl, nobody betta not dare! Remember what my uncle said about the big b*tches? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  21. FTHOOOOOOOOOO... girl that still cracks me up

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Glad you had a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm glad you had so much fun in the DMV!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Next year, dammitt....we are SO there!

    Glad everyone had fun. That picture of you squished in between the fellas is priceless.

    ReplyDelete