Friday, September 12, 2008

The Invasion ~ The Conclusion

I woke up Sunday morning feeling rather sad.  It was the day I had to fly back to Milwaukee, gather my kids and drive home. 

I'm always sad when I leave the east coast, no matter where I am (I fell in love with Virginia a looong time ago), but I was really sad because I was going to miss the get together at Q's that evening.

I had yet to see Unka Kardio, so I called him so I could at least talk to him.  He was in the vicinity, so he said he'd stop by.

We talked for a bit and as he was about to leave, he said he'd see me that evening.  I said no, my flight leaves at 5:50.  He said WHAT?!?! You're not staying?  Why not?

Well, my sister had my kids and she still wanted Sunday and Monday to herself.  So I was going to have to miss meeting the rest of the NY crew that I hadn't met yet. 

I was going to miss seeing my best friend Harmony.

I was going to miss another one of Q's get togethers.

Unka K told me I needed to get my ticket changed.  I told him I didn't have the money.  He asked how much it would cost.  I told him I didn't know.  Plus I didn't know if my sister would keep the kids another day.  He told me to ask.  Q chimed in that Sis probably wouldn't want to keep the Bay Bay's another day.  I told him to shut up because my kids aren't bad.

I dialed my sister's number and it rang one time and she answered " COME GET THESE KNEEGROWS!!!!

I said I guess you don't want to keep em another day, huh?  Evidently she'd allowed them to sit together in church (a definite no-no) and they got into a smackfest (I'd bet money the 16 year old started it) during service.

I again asked if she wanted to keep them another day...as she said no, Q said "There's $XX in it for you!" as I waited for her to say heck no, she actually said "I want my $XX the second the plane touches down!"  I told her it still depended on how much it was going to cost to get the tickets switched and I'd let her know.

One hurdle down, one to go.  I got Air Tran on the phone and found out how much it would cost to switch the ticket and I told Unka Kardio and he said "No problem." and handed part of it to me on the spot, Unka Q handed me the remainder so I stay I did. 

*Moment of Reflection*


glitter-graphics.com

That should be a plural, because no matter what some folks might think, the Uncle's took care of me in a way that my family likely wouldn't. They looked out for me from the time my plane landed at BWI, to the second it took off.  Thank you:

 

 

(and that's ESS TEE OH, not STOW)

Last, but not least

 

for taking me to the airport at 4 am.  (We're good ya'll)

Now...about this party...I got to meet so many people, it was ridiculous.  The first thing I noticed is that the men were waaaaay finer than their pics showed and the ladies were much prettier (I still say I have the best looking contacts ever!)  I got to meet forever smiling LadyJey, Sugashock, CarribeanBoy, I mean Toy (the bartender), Sugawallz, Blaqluv, Nae, Vera (tha chef, swear she put all 10 of her toes in that mac n cheese!) and ALoveSupreme in addition to the folks I already knew or had met earlier in the day!

When I say we clowned...I don't know what CarribeanToy put in those drinks, but Deedles showed her ass (literally or figuratively you ask? What happens at Q's stays at Q's).  At the end of the evening it was all good though.

We bowled some kick ass games on the Wii (I think the result will be at least 3 people will be purchasing one soon).

Nae and Q together?  You'd do very well not to eat or drink in their presence, lest you know someone around you knows the Heimlich maneuver.

Before I conclude, I just have 2 more things to say...

A & C and HOUSEKEEPIIIIIIIIING!!!

Don't even try...you had to be there!

68 comments:

  1. I hate I missed Q's, but I was in excellent hands. There will be a next time!

    PS Tell my lil boyfriend to leave JT alone. He's too old to be picking at that child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'mma put his ass on a train in your direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sho nuff...Y'all some silly folks. I felt normal around summa y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Dee. You know you are sillier than I am. You have NO ROOM to blink at me. You better be glad I love you so damn much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I did was blink. I had an eyelash in my eye. *eye twitch*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I STILL AIN'T GOT MY DAMN GAS MONEY!!

    *walking around this page pouring gasoline...feeling pockets for some matches*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remind me next time I see you. You know I ain't 25 no mo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *leaves quietly before she feels some heat on her ass*

    ReplyDelete
  9. and if you think i'm serious yo ass is old AND CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *poppin O in the back of the head* and that's the line that started it all...

    and I DID TOO give you gas money! (so technically he owes me!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somehow I think those would be the key words...

    ReplyDelete
  12. *FINALLY* So glad the chronicles is done LMAO..... It was so very good to see u again and Im glad everything worked out for you..........

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooooooo tempted to post the video of you dancing to go-go music...

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have video? Ok,

    *ANNOUCEMENT*

    I'mma need anyone who has photos/videos or stories of anything I did that night to hit me up in a PM so I can piece things together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How much do you need as "incentive" O? Name your price.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Deedle Bug.....glad you had fun at Chey Q's.

    Me and Uncle KK must've been on the same plane cuz there was NO WAY your ass was gonna miss the party. Glad your sister is a glutton for bribe money.

    By the way...the next time you come to the DC area, you're giving me and Uncle KK some pussy. Eat your Wheaties and work on your "kardio". You're gonna need it!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. You shoulda did that when she was hating me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. *lookin at you real flickted-like for using THAT pic*

    all I got to say is... damn, muthafucka... WHYYYYYYY?????

    ReplyDelete
  19. you aint got to change it... I'm juss sayin...


    damn! and you caught him cheesin... smdh

    ReplyDelete
  20. The video will be posted TONIGHT!!!! *Suffering Sucatash*

    ReplyDelete
  21. you got two seconds to change that pic and you used one of them already

    ReplyDelete
  22. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE don't say anything containing suck around her. You don't need to know why.

    ReplyDelete
  23. trust me, she wasn't in the mood when all that was goin' down....

    ReplyDelete
  24. You should post the pic of Nae when she was thumpin' that ass of hers...

    Where's GiGi? I bet she THAT "stripper set" on video. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. It was a joke Q. But don't act like you haven't helped a sista get some revenge before. lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. *thinking back*

    Nope.

    The only vengeance I tend to is mine....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  27. and I whooped y'all ......except Prodigal......we are gonna go at it again young man!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awww...sounds like one of those Live, Laugh, Love moments. *singing memories* lol...glad u had a great labor day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I will post the video this evening if I have time... I got baby Miya tonight and she can walk now... so aint no more sitting her down and walking away....

    But there was a lotta Nae Booty Shaking going on...lol

    ReplyDelete
  30. That mac and cheese was pretty good... wondering could she make me a helping of it, freeze it and cold pack it to me over night...

    KARRRRRDDDDDDDDDIOOOOOOOOOO make it happen man...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awww! Sounds like such good times! One day I will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just feel the need to plant my kitty everywhere... lmaoooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  33. I swear I'm going to schedule some couch time for you as a birthday gift.


    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just who's couch are we talking about and ummm is there a dress code required,,, cuz ummmm my girls need to be free...

    and besides I have to bring my kitty out every now and then to be petted...otherwise she gets angry from lack of friendly touch and rubbing...


    lmaooooo Yeah, maybe i do need that couch time..

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hey, I could air express you some left over from that evening......if you don't mind 3 week old mac n cheese. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awwww.....that's so sweet. Isn't it great to know such wonderful people? Glad you had a great time. It was good kicking it with you and I may have to hit you up for those "entertainment" shoes in the near future. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ok, this is just TOO CUTE. How do I get one????? I wanna be a kitty too.

    ReplyDelete
  38. how the heck yall had left overs.. Girlllllllll I could have taken some of that back to the hotel with me... lmaooooo Ok,,, that just sounds greedy...

    ReplyDelete
  39. So you wanna join the kitty club... let me think about it and we'll see what we can do... lol

    ReplyDelete
  40. I wanna be a kitty. What I gotta do?

    ReplyDelete