Friday, April 18, 2008

What next?

I swear fo all that's good in the land of gooney-goo goo, I just showed my ass at work!

I was kinda leaning back in my chair and something caught my eye in the corner of the vent to my left and I stood up to get a closer look.  I thought it was a dust bunny, but when I realized that it was a RODENT, I started freaking out and called building maintenance.

Now mind you, I have someone on the phone cracking up at me acting a fool.  Well I was going to use the restroom, so I got off the phone with him but before I could go, the maintenance guy came in with a ladder.  Now knowing he's the practical joker he is, I got my shit and headed for the door because if he even gave me an inkling that he was gonna pretend to put that damn thing in my purse or on my jacket, I was gonna catch a case.

Once he got on the ladder, he discovered it was a bat!  Now I'm standing at the front door freaking out.  I ask if it's alive or not because if it is, I'm not taking my chances on that fucca flying into me or getting caught in my hair or something crazy.  He says it's dead, so I kinda relax...until he flips up the vent and that biyaaa comes flipping out the other end of it.  I'm hopping up and down and screaming because he tells me it's alive.  I go flying outside (imagine the mammy on Tom & Jerry x 20) hollering and screaming until he gets it and takes it out back.

I don't trust him because he's always playing jokes on me.  Sure enough he comes around the opposite way acting like he's got something in his hand and I go flying outside.

He assures me that he's just messing with me now and that he's tossed it in the dumpster.  I so need a massage!  Earthquakes in the morning, bats in the afternoon.  Damn that, I'm just getting myself a drank!

Have a good one!

*not the actual picture, but dammit it sure is close!*

34 comments:

  1. **NOT laughing because that ish ain't FUNNY**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit... i could have done without the pic... damn buttery ass people down there got bats and shit... lol keep em away from Chicago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, Just damn. ROTFLMAO!


    *wondering what "buttery ass people" means*

    ReplyDelete
  4. well dayum. Reminds me of when my northern behind moved to Ga and 3 huge giant cockroaches came into the office. I got on the walkie talkie and said uhhhhh, i need some guys to come into the office, there is a situation in here. They came in there, saw me on standing on the desk and ***howled* when they discovered I was talking about some roaches. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, where da hell do you work? OH MY DAYUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoooaaaa! yes, you need to get yourself a massage and have a relaxing weekend! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have freaked out myself. LOL
    Bless your heart ..rough day huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely had a rough day!!! Walking back out the door lmao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are some that live in the church belfry behind my house. I don't bother them & they don't bother me. A real bats in the belfry on TG.

    I hope the joker doesn't prank you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah like leave him inside your desk in a sandwich bag....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. She betta be glad I don't work there. It woulda been in her cleavage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. DAHELL??? A BAT??? Do not feel bad. I would have reacted the very same way you did. You DESERVE a drank for real!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I work downtown in an old building that's on the national historic register.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Death by ink pen negro...death by ink pen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know how to shut me up baby. *wink and a booty grab*

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still wish I coulda seen the look on your pretty face.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL, girl, I would have been in my car and on my way home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. When you said that on the phone, I almost ran a light laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hee heee...

    Not really funny though...no telling what my reaction would've been!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have the heebie jeebies..Ugggh I hate all RODENTs..and Bats..Are bats rodents?..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. As far as I'm concerned, it's a mouse with wings!

    ReplyDelete