Wednesday, April 16, 2008

?estion for the music heads out there...

Does anyone remember a duo that was out in the late 80's/early 90's called N Touch or something like that?

I remember having a tape of theirs and it was two guys on the front, in black. One was rather light skinned, I don't remember the other guy.  I want to say they had high top fades, but I'm not positive.

They didn't do rap, it was definitely a soul duo.  Dance music, kind of along the lines of say Colonel Abrams.  I remember the whole tape was FIYAH, but it seemed like no one but me and my crew listened to them.

I don't hang with the same folks, but I sure would like to get some of that music again.  Can anyone help?

19 comments:

  1. that sounds familiar....was the song called TOO HYPE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's where the 2 came in...I'm surely looking it up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find it on youtube....but Big Brotha JT got it on Imeem

    ReplyDelete
  4. *giving you a BIG AZZ kiss on the cheek* I have been looking for this off and on for the better part of a year! I KNEW I wasn't crazy! (shut up pink lady/Rob/anyone else with a comment)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess they sound more like Tony Toni Tone or Al B. Sure than Col. Abrams...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I have their CD at home. I loved them!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL

    Too Hype was my song!!! Plus they had some other songs on the CD I also liked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here you go sis!!! Not sure if you were looking to BUY it, but I found it on AMAZON!!! They also had a song titled "Two Steps to the Right"- which was my JAM!!!

    http://www.amazon.com/All-Nite-Entouch/dp/B000002H74/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1208376395&sr=1-2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crank it up....and Eerrrrbody to the dance flo...right now!





    Myspace

    Graphics
    - At Myspacejunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to have a crush on the light skinned guy!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww yeah! I have that on cassette, but I only have 3 of their songs as digital files

    II Hype
    Two Steps to the Right
    All Night

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay ..okay..Get your hard drives ready to
    download some real classic school tracks!

    Never let it be said that Cheba knows most of
    all the Underground Old School Archives on the net
    and he doesn't like to share...Here you go my peoples..enjoy:

    Click on the album to download:
    http://willforall.blogspot.com/search/label/Funk%20Classics

    ReplyDelete
  13. *eyes glazed over*

    I know where I'll be spending the better portion of the next few days!

    Work? PFFFFT I saw Lakeside, D-Train and Cameo!!! Thanks Cheba!!

    ReplyDelete