Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On the train

Four people in the carriage of a train - an Englishman, a pretty young blonde girl, an ugly old woman and a Frenchman.

It all goes dark when the train goes through a tunnel. In the dark there's the sound of an almighty slap, and when the train emerges from the tunnel the Frenchman is rubbing his face, and there's a huge red mark on his cheek.

The old lady thinks, "I bet that Frenchman fondled the blonde in the dark and she slapped him".

The pretty young blonde thinks, "I bet the Frenchman tried to fondle me in the dark, got the old lady by mistake, and she hit him".

The Frenchman thinks, "I bet that Englishman fondled the blonde in the dark, but the blonde thought it was me and hit me."

The Englishman thinks, "I hope there's another tunnel coming up soon so I can slap that French twit again."

Speaking of slaps....Remember this?  Oh girl! Why did you slap me?

 

 

5 comments:

  1. This was WAYYY back in the day when videos were actually innocent themselves. No cleavage, no booty butt cheeks, ain't nobody being called a bitch, hoe or slut, no words like nigga, ass, or damn, ....WOW... nuthin like that. And is that guy in the mirror wearing an Argile sweater vest???? OMG. and then switches to a Bomber jacket and cashmire scarf, like he's got money... but then gets a ride from the actual girl he is trying to mack to!! 10 years from that video we'da halled him a Scrub. LOL

    Thanks for the flashback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexander Oneal has always been a really peculiar looking guy to me... LOL

    Thanks for the flashback...

    BTW, the Englishman can call the Frenchman a twit all he wants...but he's the one who hits like a GIRL!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, but I could not stop laughing at the beginning of the video when he's trying to look all sexy (I mean the first time he looked straight into the camera/close up)! LOL I watched the beginning like four times to see if I could NOT laugh and I laughed all 4 times.

    LMAO at the one who hits like a girl! didn't think about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, brother was glazed in that video. LOL

    I am big Alexander Oneal fan. I love his greatest hits.

    ReplyDelete