Sunday, June 8, 2008

Icnonlybme...a "freaky friday" repost

This was originally posted by Jah De' Poet aka Icnreadurmind on 2-1-08.  It was a total surprise. Jah has a way of doing that to you *smile*.  I just wanted to share because it's a hot ta def read, but before it was only viewable by Jah's contacts.  Thank you again Jah!

 

 

 

 

 

You need a mentor
I eat fantasies for dinner

 Indulgence for desert
Take notes

Icnonlybme

And in being me means that the writing I put on your walls
will make your sex organ
cum in verse

Screams strangling your whispers

 Icnonlybme when I place your legs so far back
they feel like they are
about to dismember

 Then give you 12 inch strokes until
your substance is tender

 Until your honeycomb creams and is covered
with my elixir

...Jusbu Jah...

Is that your body talking to me???

 I am a great listener

 ...Icnonlybme...

 when I master your womb
until it breeds beautiful attributes w
e form into a faction
until we become one gender
Of supernatural

 My pleasure principle
will keep you after school

 Icnonlybme by teaching you that mornings lose their youth
and mature into afternoons
then my lesson plan resumes
in an evening of labia licking in my room

 Icnonlybme when I teach you to discover crevices and places
that’s made for our eager
fingers and faces

 Our senses shivering in amazement

 My loins are raging

 Everything is going numb
below your waist

 Icnonlybme, so I came to court your oasis

 Our chemistry is formulating

Fluids will mix as if they were Gin and tonic

Icnonlybme when I ask you to saturate my tongue with your juices

 

 

Copyright © 2008 A ۞ ₪ Ŧħĕ ♂ Яebirth ♂ Θf...₪ ۞ Scribe All Rights Reserved

7 comments: