Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All Hell is Breaking Loose Illinois - Gov. Blago-jo-BITCH Is In Federal Custody

 

Chicago Tribune: Ill. Gov. Blagojevich in federal custody

CHICAGO (Reuters) – Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich has been taken into federal custody at his home, the Chicago Tribune reported on Tuesday citing unnamed sources.

The newspaper said on its website that the U.S. attorney's office in Chicago would not confirm the information.

Blagojevich was the subject of a federal corruption probe.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/politics&id=6545958

14 comments:

  1. FINALLY, IT TOOK TO LONG FOR THEM TO PICK HIM UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what on earth is going on with all these politicians getting arrested lately?
    SMDH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, dang....

    And I was just telling the spouse this morning that Ryan should be freed. Now there's another governor on his way to the slammer. Oh well. They don't call it the windy city for nothing....

    (and I know Springfield is a far cry from Chicago, but still....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know, we only house the governor's mansion, not the governor. *eyeroll*

    But this was a long time coming. I don't think I've regretted more, my voting choices than I did the last time around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Another one bites the dust.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, the update says this fool tried to SELL Obama's senate seat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh well damn, what are y'all doing up there in Chi?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen!
    I really want to take back my vote for Todd Stroger!! He's a royal screw up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS MUST HAVE HAPPENED AFTER I LEFT HOME THEY WERE TALKIN ABOUT BEING WORRIED ABOUT HIS REPLACEMENT FOR OBAMA....SMDH...I SAW THIS ONE COMING....

    ReplyDelete
  10. what??? ok, yeah, that's corrupt and he SHOULD be in jail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read that on yahoo. He is nuts. I swear folk crazy these days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU R KIDDIN ME....HOW STUPID IS HE...

    ReplyDelete