Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mama Might Have To Cut A Bitch

First of all hello folks!  It's been a minute since I've seen a few of you.  I'm just dealing with life right now, some bitter, some sweet...

I've also discovered Facebook.  It's very serene over there and I've connected with a few folks from college and reliving some of the best memories.

Anyway, I thought I'd hop over to Classmates.com to check my inbox.  I really haven't been over there since just after my 20th class reunion in 2006.  I have a couple of messages, one in particular kinda got to me.

Now this chick and I were tight in high school, but plain and simple, she was a ho.  Her mom worked nights and after her older sister fell asleep at night, she'd sneak out and spend the night with whoever.  It's funny.  They say birds of a feather, but I wasn't getting my hump on like that!  I mean I thought that's how I shoulda spent my 16th birthday, but shoot, it was so exciting **STRONG SARCASM** that I didn't get hot in the ass for sex like that at all.  I was dealing with one person.  She dealt with many and at 37 has a 23 year old, a 21 year old and a 16 year old.

I'm getting off track though, but I did have to explain her background a little to explain the title.

She looked through a few photos I posted on Classmates then sent me a note.  This is what it says:

Hey Baby Girl!

I am cool. I am living in the Metro East Area ( Saint Louis). It is okay. I really do not deal with too many people but I am straight. So how old are the boys? I seen their pics. They are so sexy and are big. Yea, ***** is 23 years old and act like *****, LOL.
****** is 21 and **** is 16 years old and is cross between me and ********.(my ex-husband)
So are you married yet? I will never marry again. I rather be single than deal with bullshit. How is your love life now? Keep your head up like alkways. Igotta go.

You still my girl!

Now I always enjoy visiting with old friends and acquaintences, but if I see this one, I'mma have to brandish a weapon.  Did you catch why?  (I know my friends who are mothers definitely will).

Am I overreacting?

42 comments:

  1. Uhm... girlfriends and comments about how sexy your sons are DO NOT MIX!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTH??? yeah, I don't think you are over reacting at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOUND LIKE SHE LIKE THEM YOUNG N THAT AINT COOL AT ALL I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM HER.............CAUSE LIKE U SAID YOU GONNA HAVE TO CUT A ITCH..............

    ReplyDelete
  4. right, ur kids should be looked upon as kids to her as well! no matter what their ages are, no u are not overreacting, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I had to stop at that comment. Sexy? That was really inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, you're not overreacting at all.

    Stay outta trouble, now.

    By the way, Facebook is such a nice alternative , ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take this with you just for the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even I caught that, and I'm just a big dumb man lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am confused...Ima have to read her message again...

    ..going back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hell is up with that. You never ever tell one of your friends that your son or daughter is sexy and big....WTF....... girl watch out for that one real close. And no you are not overreacting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know why!! I had to check a cougar on my son's myspace. 43 years old telling him how she liked them young, slim & black. Bitch please! That's a teenage boy! My teenage boy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know I have to read deep into shit, so now Im ready to comment. lol

    But anyway its inappropriate to tell anybody that their underage child is sexy. Then she said sexy and big as if she had thought long and hard on it wtf

    ...and I hate for ppl who havent seen me in a while to ask about being married too. If my page didnt say I was and since you thoroughly looked through my pics and didnt see any of my husband you know Im not married..quit trying to be sarcastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read that and was like WTF? She was totally out of line for that and I don't blame you for your reaction. That right there is cause enough to let her stay right where she's at......and that still may not be far enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She had children while she was still a child and has not really grown up from a child's mentality. Given the ages of her offspring, she probably is one of those mothers who tries to fit in with and hang with her kids' friends. That's why a comment like that could roll so easily off her fingertips. No filters, no boundaries.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you tell her to get her old ass on LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. This guy about 4 yrs ago was trying to talk to me. So one day I was with my daughter out shopping and we happen to bump into him breifly. Ok that evening this fucker had the never to call me and tell me" Yo Jey your daughter is hot you know she could get it." I lost my ever loving mind. I told him If I ever see you run cause I'm going to try and cut your throat then cut ya tongue and dick off for even saying some shit like that about my damn 13yr old daughter.

    People like that need to be put somewhere special and dealt with.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I say she is a Cugar! or a MILF ..Just email her a jpeg of a 44magnum Slug and I think she will get the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  18. U NEED TO JUST TELL THAT HEFFA....YOUR SONS R OFF LIMITS AND DONT REFER TO THEM AS SEXY NO DAYUM MORE.....THEN CUT HER AZZ....pulling my blade outta my bosom pasing it to u

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw that and I was bothered. Thats the first thing that stood out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Co-signing with drphillygood. You know I STRONGLY agree with gun ownership.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I kindly left her ass a note stating that even tho his page said he was 19, he was only 18 & she needed to stick with kids her own age. She didn't bother to reply.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That mentalilty makes me sick. My cousin referred to her not-even-two year old son as "sexy." I mean, what kind of nastiness is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girl Bye! You had better quickly let that heifer know that you got Indian in your family 3/4 shank-a-bitch & 1/4 slap-a-hoe!

    Nassy tramp!

    ReplyDelete
  24. she said your boys were sexy? WTF kinda bulshit is that?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  25. she lives in st Louis, huh...? and she's on Facebook? originaly from Springfield?

    expect to see me on Facebook.... aint nobody playin around with my nephs like that...

    ReplyDelete
  26. First of all, that graphic made me giggle! Don't hurt her, Deedles!

    Her comment was WAY inapropriate but the sad part is she probably doesn't even realize it. Just keep her away from your sons.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I still have issues with a certain acquaintence of yours who was talking about marrying Shaun.

    ReplyDelete
  28. When I read that I caught a damn attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  29. aint nobody who's an acquaintance of MINE marrying my boy... them jokes aint even funny to me.

    that whole "Cougar" mess aint even cute in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh I KNOW it wasn't happenin, but it pissed me off that it was even said! He was what? 5?

    ReplyDelete
  31. She's lucky she doesn't know me.

    I got you, Twin. Rob's got the motor runnin', I'll trip the heffa and hold her down.

    She's got issues. Lusindah is right, she's got what I call Arrested Development Syndrome. It seems like some people just stop maturing at whatever age they had their first child. She was 15. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thats about as bad as when the guy told me that M was going to be a fine piece when she got older.

    *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  33. DID YOU BUST HIS FUCKING FRONTS OUT?
    That's all I'm asking!

    ReplyDelete
  34. ewwww! I'm with Silk. you shoulda bust his fuckin skull open...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Truthfully.. and I am probably a punk for this... I just got the hell out of there as quick as possible. It was some random guy and he freaked me out so bad all I wanted to do was get as far away as fast as I could.

    People are nuts these days.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Unfortunately that's not a bad reaction at all...

    ReplyDelete