Monday, November 10, 2008

Dirty Wash

A young couple moves into a new neighborhood.

The next morning, while they  are eating breakfast, the young woman sees
the neighbor hang up the wash outside.

'That laundry is not very clean, she  said, she doesn't know how to wash
correctly. Perhaps she  needs another laundry soap.

The husband looked on, but  remained silent.

Every time her neighbor would hang out the  wash, the young woman would
make the same comment.

About  one month later, the woman was surprised to see a nice clean wash
on the line and said to her husband, 'Look! she has learned  how to wash
correctly. I wonder who taught her this?

Her  husband said, 'I got up early this morning and washed the
windows."

And so it is with life: What we see while  watching others, depends on
the purity of the window through  which we look through.

18 comments:

  1. Wow...this was really nice Deedles and so true. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome entry... Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very true..Good One Deedles..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this post,I wish I could yell it over a loud speaker,a few people I know need to hear this piece of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice. lessons are sometimes hidden in the smallest of things....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow now see it never even dawned on me the windows were dirty. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dug the hell outta that...you see how people be sitting back running their mouths and their own stuff ain't right? That is SHO nuff how it goes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this. *tight hug and a 6 echo booty smack*

    ReplyDelete